Welcome to what I hope is a recurring column here on the Dart Blog, where we talk about the features, fixes and enhancements we’ve recently added to BlogShouts, and take a look at what we think is coming up in the next week or so.
As mentioned in the last entry, we’ve launched Blog Shouts and are busily filling it with rich, creamy blog-entry goodness. We’ve also been identifying all kinds of things to fix, improve, or add to the site. We roll new stuff out pretty much every day. Recent highlights include:
- A new semi-liquid layout that expands intelligently with your browser!
- A much more prominent “Add a Shout” button for easy clickabilifying!
- Several font improvements for OSX users!
- A Top 10 of the Week list that actually keeps track of the week!
- More shouts on the front page!
- RSS Feeds for every shout category!
- Improved honk button honkification!
We’ve also fixed a hojillion little bugs that are scarcely worth mentioning, because no one likes bugs. Except maybe ladybugs. And fireflies.
Here’s what’s coming soon:
- Facebook Connect Support!
- Forgotten password retrieval (whoops)!
- Login by Email Address or Username!
- Improved Shout Editing!
- Shout Images from a URL!
- Installing honk button morality core!
- So much more!
I hope you’ll check out BlogShouts and see how the site works. We’re having a lot of fun with it, and can’t wait to bring you more updates. Feel free to send us your ideas, opinions, comments, thoughts, and bug reports.