We’ve been rolling out features, fixes and improvements to BlogShouts right and left for the past ten days, so I thought I’d do another update on what’s happening with the site.
I love the tech we’re using — it’s really made it a breeze to quickly change the site. Sometimes we roll out two, three, or even more updates in a single day. Gabe’s been cranking on a few major pieces and I’ve been splitting time between prettying up existing stuff and prototyping some new features.
We’re also running a logo contest for the site over at LogoSauce. Check it out!
New This Week
- Vastly Improved Shout Editing
- All RSS Feeds Page
- Sub-Menu Re-categorization
- Miscellaneous Admin Interface Improvements
- Better Thumbnails on Profile Pages
- New Shout Categories
- Upgraded Honk Button Detection Engine!
- Facebook Connect (main focus this week)
- Improved Log-In, Register and Password Functionality
- Upload Shout Images via URL / Screen-grab
- New Sidebar Widget: Voting Stats
- De-Ionizing Honk Button Proton Tubes!
We’re targeting August first for our move from ULTRA BETA to plain old Beta. That means we’ll be really starting to promote the site and drum up new users. Wish us luck and don’t forget to Visit BlogShouts!